Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) announced that Red Hat, a long-time partner, has joined the HPE GreenLake ecosystem. The companies will collaborate to combine new service offerings with pioneering open source technologies from Red Hat, such as Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, all of which will be deployed on the HPE GreenLake platform.
The powerful combination of the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform and Red Hat’s industry-leading enterprise open source technologies will assist IT organisations in meeting their need for agile technology solutions that can accelerate business outcomes and fuel their digital transformations. HPE and Red Hat collaborate to deliver enterprise-ready, open source solutions that reduce costs and complexity while improving stability and performance across multiple IT environments. These initiatives are intended to assist mid-market, enterprise, and government organisations in modernising their IT organisations, reducing time to market, driving innovation, and establishing a sustainable competitive advantage.
HPE GreenLake with Red Hat will provide a number of advantages:
- More dependable performance – Platforms and solutions designed for a variety of workloads, with high availability and data protection, to provide more reliable infrastructure with enhanced security functionality, regardless of location.
- Lower risk and complexity – HPE and Red Hat are committed to providing architectures critical to business goals while focusing on long-term customer success.
- Lower cost of ownership – Affordably priced, scalable solutions tailored to each customer to aid in cost control.
- Speed – Businesses that use these complete, open source IT stack solutions can move faster and more quickly adapt to market and industry changes, resulting in a shorter time to market and a competitive advantage through on-demand capabilities.
- Comprehensive support – HPE offers world-class services and support for physical, virtual, and multi-cloud environments to customers.
- Reliable open source technology – Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, with Red Hat technologies used by more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies*.