The Open Group India Awards 2022 will be hosted virtually on July 27, 2022, in Washington, D.C., in conjunction with The Open Group International Event. Since its inception in 2017, The Open Group India Awards has honoured organisations and teams across Southeast Asia that have excelled in using our open-source software, standards, and best practises in Enterprise Architecture, IT management, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
The following categories are included in the Open Group India Awards for 2022:
– TOGAF® Standard / Enterprise Architecture
– IT4IT™ Standard / IT Management and Planning
– Open Trusted Technology Provider™ Standard O-TTPS / Cybersecurity, Supply Chain Security, Trusted Provider
– OSDU™ Data Platform / Digital Transformation, Open Source Software Data Platform for the Energy industry
Nominations are accepted from both governmental and private sector organisations. Winners and other selected submissions may be invited to speak at the awards ceremony in order to promote their company as a pioneer and leader in their field to a larger audience.
Following are the guidelines for nominations:
– Nominations are open to organizations across the world having presence in Southeast Asia
– Any organization is eligible to submit nominations. Submitting organizations need not be members of The Open Group
– Completed nominations are to be submitted online and nomination form is available – Here
– Completed nominations must be received no later than April 15, 2022
– Organizations can submit more than one nominations in more than one category, but each nomination must be for a different project. Nominations Projects which have won an award in a previous year are not eligible to participate in this year’s awards
– Submitters may be contacted by the evaluation team / members of the jury for interviews to collect further detail
– Winners will be notified by June 30, 2022